...Chick-fil-A. You started off so well. So new and shiny with cops directing traffic in the parking lot. But, we've been having some issues lately. You've been a little clingy, always right there around the corner tempting me with your sweet tea and waffle fries. I just can't take it anymore. You and I and all of your cows are through. I'm moving on to bigger and better things. Salads and water. I know, it sounds like an excuse, but believe me, I'll be so much better off without you (especially when I go to the gym). So, goodbye Chick-fil-A. It was nice knowing you, but our time together is done. Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Healthy Living
I'm starting fresh. I'm cleaning house and anything that is not beneficial has to go. First up...
...Chick-fil-A. You started off so well. So new and shiny with cops directing traffic in the parking lot. But, we've been having some issues lately. You've been a little clingy, always right there around the corner tempting me with your sweet tea and waffle fries. I just can't take it anymore. You and I and all of your cows are through. I'm moving on to bigger and better things. Salads and water. I know, it sounds like an excuse, but believe me, I'll be so much better off without you (especially when I go to the gym). So, goodbye Chick-fil-A. It was nice knowing you, but our time together is done.
...Chick-fil-A. You started off so well. So new and shiny with cops directing traffic in the parking lot. But, we've been having some issues lately. You've been a little clingy, always right there around the corner tempting me with your sweet tea and waffle fries. I just can't take it anymore. You and I and all of your cows are through. I'm moving on to bigger and better things. Salads and water. I know, it sounds like an excuse, but believe me, I'll be so much better off without you (especially when I go to the gym). So, goodbye Chick-fil-A. It was nice knowing you, but our time together is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Chick-Fil-A be gone. I need to say goodbye to mexican food. It hangs around too much as well, especially around the hips and thighs....
ReplyDeleteOh wow. We have no Chick-Fil-A here (sacreligious, I know), so I'm a little sad to see that this is what you're getting rid of. I'd kill for some nuggets right about now. Good luck with that.
ReplyDelete