Let me tell you a little bit about my cousin. She's not really my cousin. Her dad was in the Air Force and they moved to Altus (where my grandparents live) about 9 years ago. Their family sort of adopted my grandparents and started spending time with them. Our families now spend holidays and birthdays together and we consider them a part of our family. It's pretty cool how it all happened, and Ariel and I have become really close over the years. We both love music, not many people like the kind of music that we do (The Clash is not a place, people!) and we always find the best deals when we shop together. I'm lucky to have her (and the rest of you, Boones) in my family.
So, thanks, Ariel for coming up and surprising me. It made my week for sure! (I know, two sappy posts in a row, maybe I'm softening up)

Rayven, Ariel, and me

No comments:
Post a Comment