Saturday, February 21, 2009

The blogosphere has finally sucked me in!

I hadn't really thought about blogging until earlier this week. I've been reading blogs off and on for a while now and blogging held no interest for me. Then, I realized that life is blowing past me and I'd like to stop and remember it, so here goes. I want to remember the hilarious things that kids say in class and all of the other things that are going on in and out of school.



To kick off my blog, let me tell you about X (I'll use abbreviations for kids names). I told him that my birthday was this weekend and he got excited and asked, "You gonna go to da club for your birthday?" I kept myself from laughing out loud, but then showed him my white girl overbite and helped him figure out the answer.

(Seriously, this is the first picture that comes up on Google for "white girl overbite." Wow.)

In reality though, I'll be spending my birthday with my family tomorrow afternoon and then Angela and I are going to the movies! "Confessions of a Shopaholic," we'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment