Well, today was "another day, another dollar," as my dad says quite often. Same ol', same ol'...until the late afternoon. I was sent on a top secret mission to another classroom to observe what was going on. I won't go into a whole lot of details, but it includes poop and fingerpainting. Yep, you now have the mental picture that won't leave my head. Have fun trying to eat lunch after that.
That's just how it is as an elementary teacher. At a basketball game a couple of weeks ago, a kid puked all down our main hallway. Another teacher and I just started mopping it up, kind of on auto-pilot. Others around were running away and gagging themselves, but none of the teachers were bothered.
And now I'll leave you with one of my favorite TV puke scenes. "Please don't send Dwight!" Enjoy.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

All I can say is "spaghetti." Please tell your children to chew their spaghetti, it is not meant to be swallowed whole. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteOh my! I had forgotten about that one. OK, that grossed me out.
ReplyDelete