Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Thoughts

This school year so far has been...difficult. I have a great class, they just need a lot of guidance. I've got some great stories. If you want to hear them, call me. I'll share. I'll just tell you that one of them ends with me in the faculty men's restroom. Yep. I needed to get out of school mode and think happy thoughts...here are some.

One of my former students, who had a rough time last year, rode up on his bike to see me today. I missed him at the beginning of school, but it sounds like he is in a school better suited for his needs. It was so good to see him smiling and happy.

10 babies at CHill tonight. When I walked in there were 4 teenage girls, 10 babies (2 under a month old) and all but one were crying. It took 5 of us to burp one of them, but we made it and my girls were awesome! And D got his new "school" clothes and he looked adorable!

I can wear jeans to work tomorrow.

I have new movies to watch this weekend. I love Netflix.

My Office calender has been on June since March. I'll give a hint as to why. Starts with a J... and ends with an ...im Halpert.


Fall TV is a week away. Yessssss. Glee is up first. This show makes me, well...GLEEful!




Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say I'm also excited for fall tv? It reminds me of when we lived together and anxiously awaited new episodes of Gilmore Girls. Are you available for a phone call tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete