Thursday, August 20, 2009

First week

My classroom is done! For the most part. I still have some organizing to do, but it's pretty much done!
Today was our first day with kids and it was good. I have some, let's say, boundary pushers...but, we'll figure out where those boundaries are real quick.

I was so tired this afternoon that on the way home I pulled my car into the gas pump going the wrong direction three times, then I came home to start eating dinner and nodded off a little, spilling my hot rice all over my arm where I now have some lovely rice shaped blisters. Needless to say, a three hour nap was in my near future. Now, I've finished my work and I'm going back to bed. Gotta love the first week of school.

Becky, I heard you had over 30 kids today. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Good luck! It's Friday! Woot!

1 comment:

  1. oh, but my kids have been nice...so far. Hope that trend continues this week. I taught them the chicky chicky song and they loved it! I don't think anyone has sung to them in school since primary grades. Good luck on your first full week back! I know I'm going to be so tired by Friday.

    ReplyDelete