Sunday, April 26, 2009

Inspiration

I went to the Memorial Marathon this morning to watch my friends run while I drank a Diet Coke. Seriously, Holly and I went to Sonic while waiting for the race to catch up to us. We had a great time though and we got to see Moo-Moo run her FIRST half-marathon in an hour and 48 minutes!!! I was so impressed with her attitude and drive. Moo-Moo is a sophomore in high school and decided that she wanted to do this and she did it hardcore. She motivated me to get ready for next year. I also have to give a shout out to my ROGS, Amy and Mandy. Mandy ran the half and Amy ran her first full marathon! Ya'll are awesome. Moo-Moo smiling after 10 milesMoo-Moo with her medal

2 comments:

  1. That is really inspiring. Maybe that can go on your list of things to do before 30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I already added it to the list! I'm so there.

    ReplyDelete