Friday, April 24, 2009

Open Invitation

So, I've been working on a 30 things to do before I turn 30 list. Things that seem feasible in the next five years. I'm up to about 15 things so far. Some are sensible. Get a Master's. Buy a house. There is one thing on the list (the first in fact), that is not so sensible. I also have to confess that it was the only thing on the list for about two days. Ready? I want to go to Comic-Con. Yep, you read that right. When I sat down to write a list of things I want to acheive in life, the first thing that I thought of was to attend a comic book convention. Now, to be fair, it is way more than just comic books, but still pretty nerdy. I mean, where else in the world can you go to see this?So, if anyone's up for it, I'm thinkin' San Diego 2010. If nothing else, we can just laugh at the thousands of people dressed up like Imperial stormtroopers (while secretly wishing we had thought of it ourselves). Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment