I saw...
with...
Seriously, others may tell you that they have the best baby ever. Nope, E wins hands down. (Perhaps I have a slight bias) He is so laid back and sweet. He got in his pj's and snuggled up and slept through almost the whole movie.
with...Then I went to Tulsa to see this...
with...
I have had the soundtrack to Wicked for years and to say that this cast even came close to my girl Idina is a pretty big compliment. It was phenomenal. And the teachers had fun enjoying their last few weeks of summer.
And then I did some of this..
Yeah, I don't know either. It was a silly night at the Hill.
I saved the best for last.
There's a reason that God loves little children, isn't there?
So there's an update. Not a whole lot, but school starts in a couple of weeks, so I'm rushing a bit to get ready. Here we go again! I'll try not to go so long next time...yeah, right.

No comments:
Post a Comment