Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not sure why, but I've been a little like this guy lately: Little things like people getting in my way at Wal-mart or not using their turn signals are really bothering me lately. So, in order to combat my cranky old man syndrome, I thought, why not list some of my favorite things! Here goes:

1. Junior Mints: Sometimes I keep them in my desk to help me get through the day. My half-birthday's coming up if anyone feels inclined to order one of these babies. Just sayin'

2. This clip: I almost choked on my dinner watching this because I was laughing so hard. If you loved Saved By the Bell like I did, this is a must for you. http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2009/06/zack-attacks-late-night-signs-on-for-the-reunion/


3. This. That's all.



4. This song.



5. This picture from forever ago. Annie is gonna be in the 6th grade, ya'll!
On a more serious note, I've been reading 2nd Corinthians and have been reminded of what Paul says in Chapter 12 about his weaknesses. In verse 9, Paul tells us what the Lord told him when he asked to be freed from his earthly restraints. He says, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Human nature makes us weak. It gives in to sin and causes problems (like severe grumpiness). But our Father is sustaining. He is power, light, fulfillment. It's time to tell my human nature to get over itself, something more powerful is at work in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment