Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer

I have spent more time at the pool this week than I think I did all of last summer! On Sunday night, this lively crew came over for a swim: After swimming, we watched Bolt and Nikki, Moo-Moo and I stayed up 'til 3 a.m. looking at old yearbooks and talking. It took a little jolt (read: three cups of coffee at 10 p.m.) for me to keep up, but we made it and had a great time. Then, Monday morning, Eddie and Max came over to swim. I forgot to take my camera to the pool, keeping up with the baby and the 6 year old was enough to keep me busy, but we splashed and played until we were worn out. This one lasted about 5 minutes after we got out of the pool.
Max just chilled and watched a movie. I'd like to go to bed right now and catch up on sleep, but my lovely neighbors are having a drum circle next door. Seriously, that has to be what they're doing. My pictures are vibrating on the walls and every time I think that maybe it will be quiet, they start a new song. It's been going on for two hours. I can't even hear my own music because theirs is sooooo loud. This video is pretty funny...maybe next time I should just knock on the door and ask if I can join the party. Nah. (For the record, I only watch Antique Roadshow with my grandma.)

No comments:

Post a Comment