...of cars that is. I've had some horribly bad luck with my beloved Nissan Sentra. Last May, someone hit me and totaled the one I had for three months. I loved my car, so I got the exact same one, same color, same make and model. I've had it for about a year and a half until last night someone hit me and spun me into a speed limit sign! Ugh. The damage isn't as bad as the last wreck, but the car isn't driveable (I ran up on the curb, so there's damage underneath), so it's on the way to the body shop to determine the extent of the damage. The cops told me to get a red or yellow car so people can see me. Starting to sound better and better.
Sentra #1

Sentra #2
Yikes! So thankful you're okay!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! So not cool. Hope you get things worked out soon.
ReplyDelete